Monday, July 24, 2006

Doing Less For More Success

OK, I'll admit it. I am an absolute workaholic. Most people who are really successful put in a lot of time doing it, but as many find at some point, true success begins when you have more leisure time to spend the way you want. This means you have to start taking a more demanding accounting of the way you spend your time. This means you have to become more critical of the activities you think you "require" to be successful. What can you trim out of your current schedule without ill effect? If it isn't making you money..it probably isn't critical, unless you can clearly show how it is.

Very recently Dave Lakhani launched his new book, The Power of an Hour which addresses this exact issue. Dave contributed a gift in the Grow Rich While You Sleep Success System that Rasheed Ali and I created. I know from working with Dave on that project that his information is solid and produces the "wow" factor that I thrive on. I hope you'll check it out.

All the best!
Bill White
success secrets
success radio