Friday, June 02, 2006

How Bad Do You Want Success?

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that a lot of people think wealth should happen with little to no effort involved. Heck, that's the central theme of our society it seems. I've been asked a lot why I'm a "workaholic" and my answer is the same. You can't be a workaholic when you see what you do as play. I love what I do. Do I put in long hours doing it? Yes!

I'm all for leverage but sometimes I think we need to step back and remember the quote that "Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." Ultimately if you aren't as successful as you want to be, you have to confront yourself (who is ultimately to praise or blame for anything that happens in your life!).

If the tv is more important than your goals why should you ever acheive them?

I had a great interview with a really down to earth, genuine guy named Michael Nicholas tonite. I could have been sleeping. He could have been too. Instead we were up working on delivering something of value to the world. That's what makes someone successful. The extra mile is a street paved with gold. You don't think so? I got two more leads from him for future interviews and I've had two more contacts made in the last 24 hours besides. That is 4 brand new people that I can find a way to help!

After all was said and done, I had a great night and I thought I'd share the last 5 minutes awake with you. I genuinely hope that everyone who ever reads these words finds success. I could be sleeping,you probably are, but maybe, just maybe something I say will make a difference for you one day. That is my hope, my intent and my wish for you.

All the best!
Bill White

Secrets of My Success

Success Strategies