Saturday, September 16, 2006

Partnership versus Competition In Success

Something I hear quite frequently when I listen to other motivational and success speakers is the principle of helping others if you want to achieve greater success. I've always believed in this if nothing more than from a pure belief in "what comes around goes around." Let's face it, it's a good thing to be a good person. That's why I frequently get surprised when I deal with companies who are supposed to be about "success and motivation" that are operating from a fear that you'll devour them with competition or an elitist attitude that says "you can't join our club."

From my perspective, success is a team sport. You have to find people who are willing to share ideas, you have to be willing to listen to those ideas. You have to trust people enough to let them work with you.

Jeffery Combs mentions this speaking about collaboration in his new streaming video More Heart Than Talent - Live from the Heart(Video Stream) which I highly recommend. I just spoke with Jeffery and he told me he would consider doing an interview for Successradio1111.com which would be really terrific. If you have never heard him, let me tell you he can create a huge shift in your mindset really fast! Go to his site goldenmastermind.com and check him out. Tell him I sent you and ask him to please do the interview!

I've been really pleased with the results of the book launch. 101 Great Ways To Improve Your Life Volume 2 has been getting some great response!

Ineke Van Lint and I have a new book coming very soon, "Enthusiasm, Day by Day" which should be off to press at the end of the month. I'll keep you posted on it...I really think if you like success you're going to love this book!

I'm wanting to get a "virtual" Mastermind Group going to perhaps meet 1 Saturday morning per month on a teleconference line. If you're interested send me an email at Bill White

Have a great weekend!

All the best!
Bill White
success principles
secrets of my success