Wednesday, May 30, 2007

When in Doubt, Look to the Skies

I have to be honest. I've suffered from a little bit of depression for a few days. It's funny, and maybe this is something that can be of use, but I find myself able to gain a sense of detachment when I get depressed that lulls me right through it. I simply notice I'm feeling that way and think, "Look at Bill feeling depressed."

Depression usually comes from feeling fear (which is lack of faith) or from feeling despair (I don't like where I am and feel powerless to change it). I'm blessed to have had enough experience in life to know that change is inevitable and like the weather, these things that were troubling me would pass.

Even still, I'm human. I get caught in a moment and forget what I know. I cried out to God and asked him to speak with me. I'm a little spoiled in that regard after having my audible voice experience in 1999. It's a wonderful blessing to get direct contact but it's more addictive than anything. At any rate, when I woke up yesterday, I checked my voice mails, made a few calls and went downstairs. A colleague of mine rang me and I walked out on my deck for some fresh air.

That's when I heard a cry. It was a red tailed hawk directly over my house, and better still being chased by a crow. Now the last time I had this experience it was 3 days later and I heard the voice that told me to move to Dallas. That said, I'm feeling extremely more confident and my depression has evaporated.

I'm thinking it's time to clean the house just in case God pays another direct visit!

All the best!

Bill White
Synchronicity Expert

http://www.synchronicity-expert.com