Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day - Some thoughts about love and success

I've often thought it was funny how we commemorate little pockets of feelings or people into a single day of the year rather than carrying the spirit of these holidays every single day. I guess now more than ever, our lives move so quickly that we often forget to stop and smell the roses.

I've nothing against a holiday celebration I guess I'm just a bit more immersive in my nature.

Since today is the day all about love, I'd like to talk about love and success. I've been both rich and poor at various times of my life. My economic well being rarely, if ever, produced my feelings about success and happiness. Love is the defining driver of happiness in my opinion. To love and be loved goes to our core desires.

On this special day of love, I'd like to remind you of the importance of it in our lives. Whether you are married or single, gay or straight, have family or not, take time to appreciate and express the love you feel and receive not just today but everyday.

It's important to share your feelings every day because we never know when it will be the last time to be able to share with someone. Love fully, love completely and live without regrets.

Most of all, remember that the surest way to receive love is to first give it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

All the best!

Bill White

secrets of my success