Sunday, May 20, 2007

Synchronicity - Another Case of Power Animals Bringing A Message

On May 17th, my Mother called me and told me that she had something going on in her yard that was very odd. She said there was 5 crows in the back yard squawking. She went to see what they were doing and found a 6th crow on the ground acting as if it had something wrong, seemingly unable to fly. She asked me what I thought it meant, fearing it meant she shouldn't make her planned flight out to Dallas to visit me. I told her to care for the crow, bring it food and water, but that I didn't think it meant anything life threatening.

Later that afternoon, she walked her dogs to the end of the street, and at the corner, again, a group of crows began squawking and flew off towards her house. She returned home to find them in her yard carrying on. She went to check on the "hurt" crow and it was gone.

My Mother arrived on the 18th. We had a really nice weekend visit. Sunday evening, just a little while ago, she discovered that she lost her wallet. She panicked, knowing she needed her identification to fly back home tomorrow morning at 6am. I told her to calm down, to be in "faith", that all would be well. I went up to Walgreens, but they hadn't seen it. I returned home and she said she thought she misplaced it at WalMart. I called up there, and sure enough, they had it. We got it back.

The interesting parallel, or message that the crows brought was that she would seem to be unable to fly (lost ID) but that given a short period of time, she would find that she could fly.

All the best!
Bill White
Synchronicity Experthttp://www.successradio1111.com