Monday, June 04, 2007

One more thought on Paul's Experience with Synchronicity

Paul told me recently another experience and this one tied our synchronistic experiences together!

Paul told me in an instant message: Hey Bill I have 2 quick things to share. I called my older sister today and she blew my mind! She told me that in 1998 she awakened and said and I quote word for word " THE REFLECTION IS NOT WHAT YOU SEE IN THE GLASS" after she said this she went back to sleep! I cant remember this incident but she wrote it down and told me this story today...another BIG doorway for me. She recently started a womens group at her church and their name is REFLECTION.

Now what was really interesting about this is that moments later I spoke with my Mother on the phone and she told me she had been working on a scrapbook of a friends 25th Wedding Anniversary. She went on to tell me her favorite page in it was called, REFLECTIONS!

All the best!
Bill White
Synchronicity Expert