Monday, June 04, 2007

Update On Synchronicity Teleseminar

As I mentioned in a previous post, I recently conducted a teleseminar in which Paul Corben had a moment of instant synchronicity live. I promised a follow up and here is what Paul had to say about the experience:

Having completed a dynamic, mindblowing seminar with Bill White, he was able to direct my focus on the synchronistic symbols that had been occurring recently in my life.

It changed my whole perspective and opened up a new level of being.

Life is constantly showing you through symbols and signs that are all around you right now. Bill White has a wonderful gift in teaching you how you can become tuned in to this symbolism in your own life so you can understand clearly what you should be focusing on so you can make your own quantum shifts in your point of view.

Changing your point of view is everything and Bill White shows you clearly what you may have overlooked in your own life symbols.


Now Paul had some very interesting "coincidences" happen, one that happened live was that he had been considering a jewelery business on the web selling opals. As we were discussing this I went over to Google and search on the significance of opals and the first site that popped up talked about opals being representative of the heart chakra. He had mentioned earlier he had been doing a lot of energy work and working specifically on the chakras. The site I loaded was a pdf and it showed a green opal and a pink opal...which was another odd coincidence because he had one of each in his wallet. He'd also been seeing cats doing odd things including following him home and I told him that the energy field of cats runs counterclockwise while humans run clockwise. It is said that stroking a cat can re-align your energy.

All of these things were tied together but he didn't until that moment recognize the language the Universe was speaking to him. I was stoked that he had the experience live with me and it has continued to move him further along his path.

All the best!
Bill White
Synchronicity Expert