Sunday, May 21, 2006

Praising God for Good Results!
Here is am on Sunday morning ready to wake the family on go to church in a few hours. Yes I know it isn't everyone who stays up all night and works but I'm a man with a mission. I want to help people realize that what they desire is not beyond them. If I can just click the light bulb on for a handful isn't it worth it?

I am truely amazed and blessed by how much traffic is currently flowing to my brand new website http://www.successradio1111.com

This is the most traffic I've seen in 24 hours in my experience all without a press release or anything. The word must be out that I am not playing around. I don't want just another "seminar" with no real content and a strong sales pitch at the end. I want to deliver content that will help people whether they purchase anything or not. I'm not doing this for the money. I'm doing this for the good of humanity.

I want to side note this with one thing so I don't have to answer this later. When I am learning about any part of success that is new to me, I usually go right to Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble...and I buy 5-7 titles on the topic if I can find them. I gladly pay for the information because I want to learn and grow at a fast pace. My most recent action on this front is on learning to give good seminars because I intend to start doing that. See, I'm laying out my life for you in plain English..no secrets here.

I just bought 7 books on the subject and I read them on any occassion I can do it...whether that's an odd moment during the day or night alone..or even on the toilet or in the car at red lights. Seriously, if you want to grow..how bad do you want it? Anyway, I will in the broadcast of Success Radio 11:11 drive you to explore websites or products and services that will help you but I won't make that the only reason I do what I do.

I sincerely care if you succeed or not. I really mean that. Enough so that I have my contact info everywhere you explore when it comes to my sites/blogs/podcasts etc. I'm not invisible here...I'm real and I want to know who you are and what you want to achieve. I like helping people achieve their dreams...that is what makes me tick. I'm not like some "gurus" out there that say you have to look out for #1 first then go for it.

I know that if you are climbing the ladder of success it doesn't matter what rung you are on...you have to acknowledge the help and support along the way and the moment you forget it, you slide straight to the bottom. I won't forget you. Take your dreams and share them with me..let me help you. I've been through the school of hard knocks and I'm a man of substance not hot air. Let's do something creative and outside of the box. Let's challenge the "usual." Here I am...are you ready for me?