Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Paris Hilton on Larry King

I just finished watching Paris Hilton's interview on Larry King. It was incredible to see her composure...definitely a different "vibe" than I've ever seen. As most know, I've made commentary on her statement that her incarceration is a sign from God. I was really proud to hear her say that she had just begun her journey, this is exactly the clarity that I'd hoped for her. This is absolutely consistent with what I've been seeing.

My thought was that she had experienced the archetypal progression of the hero/heroine and the way that plays out is this:

Heroine is living life as usual day to day when by chance or choice is thrust into the beginning of what we would call the "great adventure". This "great adventure" begins with a stage which is where the hero/heroine journeys into a "dark world" where she meets a force or crisis to deal with (thus her incarceration). Then she encounters a teacher who instructs her in new skills she'll need to reach her goal. (Sometimes this teacher is a person, other times it is a book or an internal guide)It is sometime shortly after this point where she will become aware of what that goal is. Typically what you can expect in this scenario is that circumstances will get to a meltdown point and then surviving it, she will carry what she has learned back to the "society at large" for the greater benefit of all.

I definitely saw a change in her, if nothing else the disclosure of Paris the woman, not the media hyped version of her. Refreshing, inspiring and definitely someone to keep an eye on going forward. I foresee great strides ahead for her.

Be blessed Paris and everyone else too!

All the best!
Bill White
The Synchronicity Expert