Friday, June 08, 2007

Synchronicity: What is it? A Little Historical Background

In speaking with several people in the past few days, I realized my assumption that everyone knows the concept of synchronicity was an error. While many people are familiar with the term, some have only heard it in passing like the Police album. That said, I created a page on my site, just to explain a bit about Carl Jung developing the idea and what it means. While not exhaustive, it will give a brief overview of the concept for anyone who needs it.

I did a call with Keith Matthew of selfmasterysecrets.com this week and the response was incredible. The energy was high and the call was completely filled.

We should have a recording of the call available soon for anyone who missed it. It's definitely something you want to hear, because we addressed the Law of Attraction and the movie 'The Secret' and elaborated on what was true, not true and things that should have been mentioned in the movie but weren't.

Also my site synchronicityexpert.com has been reworked and much more extensive than ever before. You can check it out here: Synchronicity

Very soon I'll be releasing a new video that is guaranteed to get you extremely excited. I'll post it here when it's released.

All the best!
Have a great weekend!

Bill White
Synchronicity Expert

http://www.synchronicityexpert.com