Monday, May 22, 2006

Leadership and New Content On The Way to Success Radio 11:11

Here we go! I'm fully booked this week so new content is coming very soon to Success Radio 11:11. The response has been phenomenal and the competition is getting crushed. We are already on the Alexa map and rising quickly! That's nothing compared to the visibility on some of the big podcast spots. Thanks to everyone who is making a difference. This podcast is for you and you are putting it at the top...

For those of you reading that are already astonishingly successful and have something for my readers/listeners to hear, send me a note and let's get your word out.

There's a reason for all of this horn tooting today. It's something very important that has just been illustrated. I just showed you the closed circuit of success. First, give value..this is critical. Second, give thanks. Also critical. Third, give help. CTH...and no for you boneheads this isn't an acronym for 4:20.

If you spend your time doing these things, you will flourish in business. If you spend your time doing these things, you will flourish in relationships. That pretty much covers life doesn't it?

Who new and interesting did you meet this week? I've met some great people, gotten to know some great people even better and it just keeps me so enthusiastic to do so! Take 2 hours this week and make it a point to get to know at least 3 new people. You've got to build some networks up if you want to get things going on. You know I'm saying all of this and I'll tell you the truth. I wasn't always a social butterfly. 10 years ago I had long hair and you would have called me a lone wolf. Why am I telling you this? Because we're getting into the painful territory when we start talking about networking.

Not everyone was born with the ability to make everyone like them automatically. I know, and I feel you pain. Here's what I'm going to tell you to liberate your soul and make you 1000x happier, 1) Stop worrying about what other people think. Don't do it, it's a waste of time! Believe me when I say that the most confident person you know is sometimes wondering if you noticed that poppy seed stuck between their teeth! 2) It's lonely at the top sometimes.

See when you finally quit caring, what you do is you stop following and you start leading. Now initially you may be leading yourself down a road where no one else wants to follow. This is what I call the prophet's path. It's a great road, albeit sometimes very lonely, but the wonder of this path is that you get to meet your creator. You will learn about yourself and the creator who made you..and this is entirely awesome! Now any monk will tell you that isolation after awhile just isn't what the good Lord intended for you. See you can be totally "enlightened" but if you can't pull it off in the big city...you still don't get it. (I'm still "getting" it! Truth be known it's a big pill!) Oddly enough, what usually happens to yank you out of this one is you get immersed in a relationship, then everything you "knew" about yourself gets completely redefined!

Once you regain composure for that, you'll start looking for friends again. "Man is not an island!"
So now it's who will follow? Who will walk with you?

Leadership is relatively easy. There are only two things you need to do to become a leader....step up! and take responsibility. That means make a choice even if it's wrong. Don't be an indecisive nelly! Step up, if you're wrong, say I'm sorry I was wrong. It's always easier to say I'm sorry than to ask permission anyway! Next, take responsibility. When it doesn't work out, say oops, then recalibrate. Don't throw your hands up and cry like a sissy and say you give up. Just figure out what other way you need to go!

So that's my exhaustive sermon tonight. Take what you will from it and grow!

All the best!
Bill White
http://www.successradio1111.com
http://www.synchronicity-expert.com