Thursday, February 08, 2007

Success Through Sales: How to take a lousy salesperson and make them better than your best!

When it comes to marketing I've done very well in business. I can get the word out on a product or service and get qualified prospects to a sales page and see income generate itself. In stark contrast, trying to sell face to face or over the phone has been a bit more challenging to me. This was a source of dismay for me because I know that sales is one of the highest paying "jobs" out there.

As my life would have it, through incredible synchronicity I met a new friend. His name is O.L. Houston. O.L. has been a top salesman throughout his entire career and he's achieved it by bringing in psychology to his selling. I've spent quite a bit of time with O.L. and he has drilled into me a new paridigm shift in the way I approach sales. Basically he taught me how to profile my customers in about 8 seconds and then tailor my sales approach and timing to the individual customer. I've tested this method out and it is nothing short of incredible!

What would an increase of 25% in your sales do for you and your business? What could your sales team achieve if they all increased their sales 25%?

If you want to learn to sell in a way that lets the customer sell themselves you owe it to yourself to stop by Sales Training
and listen to the free audio. I'm certain you'll see the power of this system the way I did.

All the best!
Bill White
http://www.successradio1111.com